The Mama & Baby Zebras shamwaris ('friend' in Shona) are ready to make new friends and are just the right size for a child (or adult) to take on adventures. Best meaningful gift for your loved ones!
- CE tested
- Hand knitted with a mix of acrylic and cotton yarns
- Wash by gentle sponge cleaning
- Approximate size: 22 - 35 cm
Fun Facts about Zebras
- Zebras are white with black stripes, not black with white stripes!
- Zebras can’t see the colour orange
- A group of Zebras is called a crossing, a dazzle, a herd, a harem or a zeal!
- The stripes of a Zebra are as individual as a fingerprint
- The fastest recorded speed for a Zebra is 112 kmph!
The Mama & Baby Zebra is ethically sourced from a charity registered in Zimbabwe. The charity set up a business to give women who joined them the opportunity to earn a living wage (living wage (n.) – a wage sufficient for a worker and their family to live comfortably). The charity aims to create beautiful and unique products that are completely handmade, ethically produced, fairly traded and bring JOY!