The Original shamwaris ('friend' in Shona) are ready to make new friends and are just the right size for a child (or adult) to take on adventures. Best meaningful gift for your loved ones!
- CE tested
- Hand knitted with a mix of acrylic and cotton yarns
- Wash by gentle sponge cleaning
- Approximate size: 22 - 35 cm
Fun Facts about Crocodiles
- Crocodiles can swim at up to 40 kmph
- A group of Crocodiles is called a bask, float or congregation
- Crocodiles have 24 teeth
- Crocodiles swallow stones to aid digestion and to help them dive deeper
- A Crocodiles can stay underwater for 2-3 hours
- Crocodiles can live for up to 80 years
The Original - Crocodile is ethically sourced from a charity registered in Zimbabwe. The charity set up a business to give women who joined them the opportunity to earn a living wage (living wage (n.) – a wage sufficient for a worker and their family to live comfortably). The charity aims to create beautiful and unique products that are completely handmade, ethically produced, fairly traded and bring JOY!
You may also want to purchase this together with our croco bibs which will be a perfect gift set!