The Original shamwaris ('friend' in Shona) are ready to make new friends and are just the right size for a child (or adult) to take on adventures. Best meaningful gift for your loved ones!
- CE tested
- Hand knitted with a mix of acrylic and cotton yarns
- Wash by gentle sponge cleaning
- Approximate size: 22 - 35 cm
Fun Facts about Rhino
- The name Rhinoceros means ‘nose horn’
- A group of Rhino is called a crash.
- A White Rhino can weigh up to 3500kg
- Relative to their size, Rhinos have small brains
- Rhino horns are made from keratin, the same substance that fingernails and hair are made from
- A Rhino dung pile can be up to 3 feet high
The Rhino Original is ethically sourced from a charity registered in Zimbabwe. The charity set up a business to give women who joined them the opportunity to earn a living wage (living wage (n.) – a wage sufficient for a worker and their family to live comfortably). The charity aims to create beautiful and unique products that are completely handmade, ethically produced, fairly traded and bring JOY!