The Original shamwaris ('friend' in Shona) are ready to make new friends and are just the right size for a child (or adult) to take on adventures. Best meaningful gift for your loved ones!
- CE tested
- Hand knitted with a mix of acrylic and cotton yarns
- Wash by gentle sponge cleaning
- Approximate size: Original 22 - 35 cm, Jumbo 30 - 45cm
Fun Facts about Unicorn
- The unicorn is the national animal of Scotland
- The collective term for a group of unicorns is a blessing
- The royal coat of arms of Scotland features a unicorn and a lion
- Pharmacies in London sold powdered unicorn horn until 1741!
The Unicorn Original is ethically sourced from a charity registered in Zimbabwe. The charity set up a business to give women who joined them the opportunity to earn a living wage (living wage (n.) – a wage sufficient for a worker and their family to live comfortably). The charity aims to create beautiful and unique products that are completely handmade, ethically produced, fairly traded and bring JOY!